Today was the perfect day to whip up some veggie tacos in my house! There were lots of fresh veggies in the refrigerator so, I grabbed some, chopped them up, sauteed them and WOW! My mouth was so happy and thankful 🙂 So, here’s the recipe for my veggie tacos from today.
Very Veggies Tacos
- 2 Carrots – peeled and chopped
- 2 Yellow Squash – medium sized, chopped
- 1/2 to 1 Yellow Onion – large diced, I went with 1/2 but it was a large onion
- 5 Cloves of Garlic – minced
- 1/2 Head of Broccoli – Chopped
- 2 Large Handfuls of Spinach
- Fresh Avocado Slices
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil for Cooking
- 2 Tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 Can Pinto Beans or 1 Cup Dry Pintos (before cooking)
- Toppings: Whatever you like, today I added 2 Tbsp Toffuti Sour Supreme, 1 piece of Daiya Vegan Cheddar Cheese, Diced Tomatoes and Salsa.
- 4-6 Soft Taco Shells
This recipe will definitely feed 2 people and possibly 3, depending on how hungry you are! Heat a medium sized skillet on medium heat until warm, then add olive oil, wait until hot again before adding veggies and you don’t have to buy non-stick pans! Add all veggies except Spinach, wait until the onions begin to caramelize and add spinach. Cook about 5 more minutes, add Bragg’s Liquid Aminos, stir and cook for about 2 more minutes, remove from heat. In a small saucepan heat pintos while veggies cook. When everything is done, grab tortillas and load them up with veggies, beans and toppings! So yummy and good for you 🙂
Do you have a special Vegan Taco Tuesday recipe? If so leave it in the comments and maybe you will see it on the website next Tuesday!