Refrigerator Clean Out Veggie Saute
Talk about easy vegan meals! This is what happens when I have a bunch of veggies, I’ve had surgery and I haven’t been able to cook them! They don’t get thrown away, they get thrown together and eaten! This was so delicious, I can’t even begin to explain 🙂
- 1/2 Head Cauliflower – Chopped
- 1/2 Stalk Broccoli – Chopped
- 2 Carrots – Peeled and Chopped
- 1/2 Small Container of Grape or Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 Sweet Yellow Onion – Medium Diced
- 5 Cloves Garlic – Pressed or Minced
- 1 & 1/2 Medium Yellow Squash – Sliced
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 to 2 Tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- Place a medium sized saute pan over medium heat and wait until pan is warm.
- When pan is warm, add olive oil.
- After heating the oil, add the onions, carrots, squash, and cauliflower.
- After they soften a little, add the garlic and let it brown just a tad, then add the tomatoes.
- Covered the pan for a few minutes.
- Come back, uncover and add the Bragg’s.
- Covered for a few more minutes. Come back and you are done!
Feel free to enjoy this dish over brown rice or quinoa if you need something more filling. If you have not had good luck with quinoa and have found it to be bitter, rinse your quinoa with boiling water before cooking. That should get rid of any bitter or off taste you have experienced.
It’s that easy, it does not take a long time to make healthy food and it does not cost a lot of money! This was wonderful 🙂 Oh my goodness! I just had to share it with you guys!
Have a wonderful day! The next thing I’m sharing is for your sweet tooth and is so easy to make sometimes I wish I had not perfected the recipe! Be kind everyone!
Keli – The Alabama Vegan